Barcelona has a lot of different offices of tourism where you can find all the information that you need. Below you can find a list of this offices:
* Plaça Catalunya: Located in the heart of the city, this office has tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as selling travel. They are open daily from 9.00 to 21.00 h.
* Plaça de Sant Jaume: At the very center of the Barri Gòtic, particularly in the basement of City Hall, is another of the tourist information offices in Barcelona. This office offers tourist information and cultural district in various languages offered by informants. Sale and distribution of brochures. It’s open on Monday to Friday: 9-20h. Saturday: 10-20h. Sundays: 10-14h.
* Sants Estació: For those arriving by train, Turisme de Barcelona has an information office in Barcelona Train Station Sants. Their hours are: Monday to Friday: 8-20h. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 8-14pm. From 24 June to 24 September: daily: 8-20h.
* Aeroport Terminal 1 i 2: At the airport, some offices are managed by the Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona Provincial Council and Turisme de Barcelona. They open everyday from 9.00 am to 21.00 pm
* Cruise Terminal: If you come to Barcelona by boat, you can get tourist information once desembarqueis.
These offices are strategically located in different terminals at the port of Barcelona, we offer:
Customer cruise, providing tourist information and cultural district in several languages.
This office open in function of arrival of Creuers in transit.
If you need touristic information, in our Guest House we can help you!