– If your car is registered abroad, it is more a target for thieves. In this case we advise you not to leave valuable stuff inside de car, and drive with the doors closed (locked), including trunk.
– Even when parking, be sure not to leave anything that might be interesting to the thieves (or help to them to assume there is interesting things inside (for example your support to your GPS)
– The best is to park your car at public parking (to relax and enjoy your holiday and not be thinking about the security of your car all the time). Just a 50 meters to our Bed and Breakfasts you can find a public parking. can cost around 24-25€/day. You can check the places and prices here: www.bsmsa.cat/mobilitat/index.php/bsm-car-parks/bsm-car-parks/network-map
– If you want to park in the street, you can do it for free in some streets of Barcelona from Friday at 20-22hs (depending of the street) to Monday at 7-8 hs. be sure to check the signs before to leave your car.
– If you park in an area where it is not permitted, you will likely receive a fine or have your car towed away. This can cost around 170€!! If this happens to you, you’ll find a yellow or green triangular sticker in the same place when you parked you car with the phone number when you can call to find out where you car is it.
– The passenger of the cruises of Pullmantur or Costa Crucero have a discount on the cost of the parking in the “Litoral” and “Biomédica” parking. You have to show the identification to prove you are a passenger.
– At just 50 meters from our Guest Houses you can find a private parking.